6/25/2004

100 Miles!

The work week is over! I've rode my bike to and from work each day this week, totaling 100 miles and 7.5 hours.

My car is still at the mechanic's shop and should be done next Tuesday. This will be 2 weeks without having my car. Not having my car isn't too bad. Although, it's kind of hard not being able to go where I want when I want. I also haven't been able to go out mountain biking, which hasn't been too bad since I'm riding 20 miles/day to and from work.

I think the easy thing to do would be to make a friend that mountain bike's and has a car. The issue that I have is that I hate asking people for favours or having to depend on others. I know....I'll find an awesome, smart, hot girlfriend, with reliable car/truck that will take me mountain biking.

My search starts now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home