6/24/2004

Phlegm

I've had this sinus cold/issue for the last week. Since I've been riding my bike to work the last three days, I've noticed alot more movement of phlegm.

I know that I have some sinus issues related with allergies. The issue is that sometimes the mucus (sp?) doesn't drain correctly and my sinus gets stuffed.

Like I was saying about riding my bike to work and noticing more drainage of my phlegm; I've also noticed that once I blow my nose and get rid of all my phlegm that I feel alot better....not only physically but emotionally. I think that the phlegm has some bad chemicals in it that reacts negatively with my body...making me both physically and emotionally sick.

If anyone else has noticed the same thing I would be interested to hear.

1 Comments:

At June 24, 2004 at 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

analize the color - greens, browns, yellow, or clear. they all have a different meaning. i.e. yellow = lightness to life, greens and browns = internal conflict...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home