6/19/2004

I Once Flirted

with the idea of selling my car. I would use the public transit system to get from A to B.

However, being without my car for 5 days now my lunacy has been slapped out of my head.

1.) I would not have a way to get out anywhere to enjoy mountain biking....thus leading to a certain morbid depression.
2.) I would not have a way to get out anywhere to go hiking and camping. This would be a waste of my dreams of adventure, not to mention wasting a grand that I spent of camping gear...thus leading into a vortex of stupidity.
3.) I would have to share a ride with smelly stupid people - EVERY DAY...thus this proves my point.

Obviously I'm over reacting here but I really do miss having my car. It would be difficult to adjust not having a car. However, I think like everything else in life where adjustments are required difficulties are one part of the process. I must be able to keep an open mind to broaden my perspective.

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2004 at 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey yo momma - you sayin that bus people r smelli?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home