12/12/2004

Security Botched

Yesterday I tried to increase my home wireless network security by setting the encription on my router.

Well, today I am breaching someone elses unsecured wireless network! Damn, looks like I'll have to give Belkin a call....again.

Yesterday we also had a nice break from the downpours and an absolutely great day for taking photographs. Here's a link to my photoalbum on some pictures I took yesterday from a popular Queen Anne view point:

Seattle pictures

Today I mountain biked near Snoqualmie Falls on the Tokul East trails with the BBTC. There were about 20 us riding a portion of the countless miles of trails. I would highly recommend the area for riding but would caution to go with someone that knows the area well or have strong navigation skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home