11/07/2004

Mountain Bike Season Recap

It's been a little over a week that I've had my new mountain bike. So far I've ridden it three times, including a night ride at Tolt. I absolutely love the way my new bike rides. The combination of full suspension and disc brakes makes this bike unbelievably agile and ride handling very plush. I can't wait until next season to try the epic trail rides that I took this season.

I thought that at this time in the year it would be appropriate to list my mountain biking season epic trail rides (to me, epic trail rides are anything other than Tiger Mountain, Tolt, and Tokul):

1.) Devil's Gulch Trail,
2.) Cranberry Lake Trail,
3.) Ape Canyon Trail,
4.) Lewis River Trail,
5.) Miller Peak Trail,
6.) Sun Top,
7.) Skookum Flats

Next season I would like to try the following rides:

1.) Bend, Oregon trails
2.) Rat Pack
3.) Moab trails (Dream ride)
4.) Palisades,
5.) Cooney Lake

If anyone has any other suggested rides that around Washington, I would be interested to hear.

1 Comments:

At November 24, 2004 at 12:19 PM, Blogger Lee said...

Thanks Wheelson. I keep forgetting about Galbraith!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home