10/24/2004

Tiger Mountain Hike

This morning I went for a hike at Tiger Mountain. I decided to try a new trail that I haven't hiked. I forgot the name of the trail but it begins at the landing site for the paragliders and hanggliders and leads to Poo-Poo point.

The hike up to Poo-Poo Point reaches a height of only about 1650 feet but it is fairly steep with quite abit of switchbacks. It's a short hike up taking roughly 45 minutes.

Although the hike is fairly short the view is pretty sweet. It is of little wonder that this place has been picked out for the paragliders and hangliders. This place is a nice place to have lunch :)

I've posted a picture (the weird looking ground is actually astroturf that is used a runway) at my web album site:

Naturally Flavored Personification

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home