9/25/2004

Yesterday's Melakwa Hike

Yesterday Erik and I went hiking to Melakwa Lake. It was an awesome day. Plenty of fall foliage to be seen, crystal blue sky and nice hiking weather. Although we didn't make it all the way out to Melakwa Lake, we did manage to hike all day covering roughly 17 miles in about 9 hours! This was my longest one day hike ever, and my legs and knees are killing me right now! Sore muscles aside I think this hike was definetly worth it and would recommend it to anyone interested doing an all day hike.

I'll put up some more pictures later, also I'll try to include a Quick-time movie Erik captured of a bird that took some food right out of my hand! Until then, I hope that you will enjoy these photos:





1 Comments:

At September 25, 2004 at 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

autumn leaves - yet another change in life

 

Post a Comment

<< Home